I've been an agent for 16 years. I specialize in first-time buyers and relocation buyers and working with motivated sellers.
I hold a Bachelor of Art degree in Accounting from Grove City College in Grove City PA (1987)
I have 27 years of business experience.
* I really enjoy helping first-time buyers accomplish the American dream of owning their own home.
* I love helping newcomers from out of town discover the exciting neighborhoods in the Pittsburgh area.
* I enjoy helping move-up buyers and buyers needing to down-size as life changes.
* I enjoy helping sellers sell their most valued asset...and I take that responsibility very serously
* I believe every house should be staged to sell and priced to sell...you only get one chance to make a first impression!
* I've personally sold two of my own houses in less than a week...both were staged and priced to sell....so I can help you do the same!
* Please contact me if you are looking to buy your dream home or sell your current home and I will get the job done for you!
I believe in giving back to the community....I've often volunteered at my church over the years singing in the choir or feeding the homeless and the poor.
I have a Black Labrador Retriever who is a trained therapy dog (TDI) and we go to a Pittsburgh area nursing home to visit patients there. Giving back is an important thing to me!
© 2001-2018 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Pennsylvania & Delaware.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.